Stuck at Home? Want to Support Local Business?
In light of the current coronavirus situation, here's a virtual noticeboard of sorts, where we can share some amazing initiatives and support our wider Climpsons family.
A massive shout out to customers who have adapted their usual businesses to support their local communities.
Click on links for details and latest.
Last updated 29.5.2020
Coffee and More
London / Greater London
- Jaguar Shoes Collective (E8) - it’s all about the food & booze box. Collection or delivery. Featured image curtesy of their great work of keeping the people fuelled and fed.
- Clapton Country Club & the Tram Store (Clapton E5) - supporting those self isolated or high risk with home deliveries, hot meals and prescription pick ups. They are also offering a food & vege box pick up and delivery service.
- Make Make Coffee (Haggerston E8) - local deli-very service. Fresh food and a bit of happiness from Olivia and Jonny to get you through.
- Plant Based Supermarket (Homerton E9) - All plant supermarket open for business and serving up takeaway coffee.
- The Bread Station (London Fields E8) - Our neighbours. A wonderful Danish bakery, all about organic offering click and collect or home delivery.
- Healthy Stuff (Dalston E8) - health food shop by local legends Benny and Marina. Takeaway food and coffee - also on Uber Eats and Deliveroo
- Tromso (Forest Gate E7) - Hedvig & Lorna have an online shop for groceries, coffee and their famous cinnamon buns (phew!). You can click and collect from their Arch in E7.
- Wilton Way Deli (Hackney E8) - Charcuterie, fruit and veg, pasta, wine, beer and snacks. Basically all the good stuff for local delivery or collections.
- Hill & Szrok - Best Butchers on Broadway. Offering pick up and local delivery. This is the place for all your sustainably sourced meat, house made charcuterie, dairy and now coffee!
- East London Liquor Company (East London) - They’re bringing the bar to anyone with an E1, E2, E3, E5, E8, E9, E14, N16 or N5 postcode, including their full range plus their collaboration with us on Midnight Oil coffee liqueur.
- Fugitive Motel (Bethnal Green E2) - The Can Store is open every Thursday to Sunday with beers, wines, cider and coffee to takeaway.
- The Quarter Store (Hackney Central E8) - Bringing you all of East London’s finest food and drink producers. Come visit us or get deliveries on-demand through Deliveroo.
North East London
- The Celtic Bakers (Tottenham N17) - Passionate about sourdoughs, they create beautiful breads and pastries at their bakery in Tottenham. Currently doing home delivery.
- Brunswick House (Vauxhall SW8) At home, delivery, farm shop and bottle shop. Basically all the good stuff and perhaps an excuse to check out the beautiful venue.
Honey & Co are sharing their recipe ideas and showing us how it is done in a cookalong.
- Hjem (Kensington W8) - are open for takeaway coffee and fresh bakery products, gluten free sprouted buckwheat granola, Lakrids by Bülow and organic Hey Yum treats.
- Popin (Pimlico, SW1) - delivering all of their deli goodness across West and South London. The best deli and groceries, fresh fish, organic meat, charcuterie, cheeses, fruit & veges, homemade ready meals - basically all the good stuff. Plus takeaway coffee!
- Turnbull & Asser - menswear designers that have repurposed their work rooms to make scrubs for the NHS.
North & West London
- Cable Co (Kensal Rise NW10)- open for takeaways only, including coffee. Monday to Sunday 9.30-12.30pm. Go there for a flattie.
- Margot Bakery (East Finchley N2) - are open for takeaway and collections. Michelle is the sourdough queen and has a book to prove it.
- Archie's (Highgate Hill / Archaway N19) - takeaways for groceries, coffee and Bailey's iced lattes. Open Thursday - Sunday 10-3pm.
- Wired Co (West Hampstead NW6) - Back open 9-1.30 daily, serving outstanding coffee, smoothies and pastries to locals of NW6. Take-Away only & new measures in place to maintain distances!
- JACS (Amersham) - coffee subscriptions delivered to the people of Amersham.
- Black Truffle Deli (Belsize Park NW3) - open for retail and takeout and doing all of the deli goodness.
- Neerali's Kitchen (Barnet EN4) - Meals on Wheels. Lovingly prepared by Neerali for pre-made meals which could be anything from Indian to Mexican to Italian.
- Kanenas (Ealing W5) - Greek inspired coffee bar back in action.
- Brew by Numbers (Bermondsey SE1) have all of their beers available to collect or online. including our very own collab coffee porter espresso martini which is utterly quaffable.
- Brothers Bakery (Blackheath SE3) are selling takeaway coffee and bread and offering deliveries for the more vulnerable. They even have a 'take what you need' with free eggs or bread from time to time.
- Local Hero (Kingston KT1) - The perfect excuse to wander the river on your daily exercise route, via a takeaway coffee.
- De Rosier Chocolates (Southfields / Earlsfield SW18) - award winning chocolates and coffee just in time for Easter, delivered within 1 mile of SW18.
- SE Cakery (East Dulwich SE22) are offering local care package deliveries. Their brownie is to die for.
- Level Six Peckham has a whole new online foray into yoga.
- Anglothai follow Johns exploits in the kitchen cooking up some amazing Thai dishes which you can make at home too- if you have the ingredients!
London wide & beyond
- LP Cafe (online) - Record Store Day has gone online. Pick up the classic record you've always been meaning to get or that cherry on the top vinyl.
- Wolf & Lamb (across London) - home deliveries to pretty much everywhere in London. Restaurant grade grocery bundles, farm fresh produce, single estate dairy, dry aged beef, bread, booze and Climpson Estate coffee. 48hr free delivery to your door. Gorgeous Instagram feed too!
- Click it Local (across London) - Click It Local is a virtual high street for the very best independent shops in your local area. You can buy our coffee, plus lots more and have it all delivered to your house in one go via zero emissions bike delivery.
South East / Surrey
Fego (Fego Ascot (SL5) / Fego Cobham - (KT11) / Fego Gerrards Cross (SL9)
3 sites offering groceries, homemade ready meals even brunch!
Rest of UK
- Little Swift (Margate CT9) Swift Delivery to your Margate door. Growlers of freshly poured draft beer, zingy cans of craft beer, pre-mixed cocktails and natural wines.
- Ralphs (Margate CT9).. Flour+Water+Sea Salt+Margate sea air = Ralph’s Pizza. The Best.
- Bluestone Fitness (Leicester) - you can download their app and be put through your paces with Carrie's Home Leg Day or Jacks Cardio Home Workout.
- The Hood (Paris) - Everyone’s favourite Asian food and pantry essentials are available to order online for takeaway or local delivery.
- Clement & Pekoe (Dublin) - have a mega online shop featuring their amazing tea selection, some Climpson’s coffee and brewing equipment. Delivering internationally so they have you covered wherever you are.
Broadway Market & Hackney
Zakusi London - Normally on the Saturday Market, now offering delivery of Russian and Middle Eastern food.
Pasta e Basta - Hackney based business specialising in fresh pasta. They usually trade at markets and cater events, but switched to delivering their products in East and North London.