Intro to Coffee (Gift Voucher)
This variant is currently sold out.
Climpson & Sons Introduction to Coffee workshop welcomes you to the world of specialty coffee. Suitable for the complete coffee novice as well as the experienced barista, we take a virtual tour of Daterra Estate in Brazil to see how coffee is grown, then follow the journey from farm to cup.
Along with this workshop, you'll receive a 250g bag of Climpson & Sons The Baron to brew along with us as we demonstrate the AeroPress method and help you troubleshoot your brew. Hosted by our professional training team we’ll answer all your burning brewing questions and share our top tips.
Please note that these courses are only available in the United Kingdom
- The course takes 45 minutes.
- Hosted virtually on zoom. You will receive a link prior to the event.
- You will receive a 250g The Baron, tasting card with notes on the coffee and AeroPress brew guide.
- No prior coffee knowledge is required.
- Please note this does not cover espresso, extraction theory or latte art.
- Currently only available in the UK.
- Workshops and bespoke courses are available for private group booking. For more information click here.