We are looking for someone passionate about coffee and people, who is looking to take the next step in their career. The role of the Account Manager is to support the activities of the wholesale customer base; maintain relationships and retention.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with accounts
- Employ creative, educational and fun tactics for account management including events like monthly Cupping Club, barista engagement sessions, owner/manager sessions. Have a calendar of these.
- Ensure support structure for account management is adhered to and reported on.
- Understanding where customers are at and deciding the best course of action to help improve their coffee quality. Hold development meetings with each customer to drive and develop their coffee quality, increase their coffee sales, understand their goals and how we can work with them to produce the best results.
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers. Focus on consolidation and upselling with the current customer base.
- Managing tech service troubleshooting and follow ups and assisting with installations.
- Ensure the equipment we offer to new customers is of the correct standard . Be available to assist with ‘broken’ and broken equipment.
- Liaising with training, sales and logistics regularly to discuss account quality, changes to orders, new accounts etc.
- Manage and drive our coffee & After Hours brands forward, liaising with key individuals, departments and customers.
- Understanding our coffee and product range and communicating the aims of each coffee to staff and customers.
- There may be other duties that are assigned by the Directors or Sales Team.
Skills & Qualifications
- An outgoing personality and a passion for working with people
- A minimum of two years working in a high-end speciality coffee environment
- Enjoys travelling and meeting new people
- Exceptional coffee preparation skills and coffee knowledge
- Experience in alternative brew methods
- You will have a professional attitude and be a problem solver.
- An understanding of the ins and outs of running a cafe
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with equipment and trouble shooting.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter about your experience and why you are the best person for the role.