We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Admin & Logistics Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries concerning ordering and products, both wholesale and webshop and provide support for the sales, logistics and training team.
Our ideal candidate has had experience working in specialty coffee, as well as experience in administration. You will have exceptional organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to solve problems on the spot.
This is a great next step for a café manager/supervisor looking to work in the business side of a coffee business and roastery.
- Assist with customer calls, order taking and incoming enquiries for both wholesale and retail.
- Process orders for dispatch, including communication with delivery couriers when necessary.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records where appropriate.
- Assist customers by troubleshooting and problem solving any equipment, order and coffee related concerns
- Liaise with the Roastery, Logistics and Finance department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally with appropriate team members.
- Assist the sales and marketing team in communicating new coffees or events.
- Helping with minor back end issues involving webshop.
- Assist the Finance and Logistics team with invoicing and taking payments. Responsibilities would include raising invoices on Quickbooks and taking payments on Sage Pay.
- We also expect most staff to regularly attend monthly evening cuppings. Additionally, given the packed industry calendar, you might be asked to travel to and participate in industry events on occasion.
- Exceptional written and verbal English.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication and strong customer service
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Someone able to problem solve and keep a calm head in the process.
- Experience in the coffee industry, as well as some admin experience.
- Able to wear multiple hats and help out where needed.
- A positive, customer-centric attitude!
Please get in touch with a short personal intro about your experience and why you are the best person for the role and your CV to CAREERS@CLIMPSONANDSONS.COM