Equipment & Logistics Administrator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Equipment & Logistics Administrator to join our team to cover a Maternity Contract. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the sales and training team. You will action and implement ordering and purchasing systems and ensure follow through to receiving. You will have exceptional customer service and organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to solve problems on the spot. The ideal candidate will have strong skills in using Excel and experience in purchasing and reporting. A solid understanding of coffee machine equipment and servicing is preferable.
- To assist the Logistics Manager in the day to day operation of the business.
- To assist in the coordination and management of logistics, particularly with equipment.
- To maintain all large equipment ordering for the company, adhering to systems and ensuring the equipment ordering pipeline is managed, followed up and followed through
- Book and communicate installs.
- To assist with monthly stocktakes
- To be accountable for the upkeep of the assets list, sign in and out process
- To be the point of contact to manage all internal equipment logged and serviced as required
- To assist the finance team with the supplier payment runs.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Assist with customer facing phone reception, order taking and incoming enquiries for both wholesale and retail
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in CRM and accounting software as required
- Assist with controlling the stock of the webshop items, including back end of webshop
- Assists the sales team with administration duties and ordering
- We also expect staff to regularly attend monthly evening cuppings. Also, given the packed industry calendar we share the participation around the company and you may be asked to travel to these events on occasion.
- Proven work experience in the specialty coffee industry and administration is preferable
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Exceptional written and verbal English
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication and strong customer service
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you are the best person for this role email@example.com