Job Description: Logistics Administrator
Part Time, Full Time - TBC
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking customer focused Logistics Administrator to join our team. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for the office and roastery.
Our ideal candidate has at least two years’ experience working in specialty coffee, strong customer service skills as well as some experience in administrative roles. You will have exceptional organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and an ability to solve problems on the spot.
This role will have a focus on retail and webshop customers so computer literacy is a must. You will be talking customers through how to set up their accounts online and troubleshoot any queries they may have.
Your main duties will include:
- Assists with customer facing phone reception, order taking and incoming enquiries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Coordinating the delivery and shipment of customer orders to destinations throughout the world
- Allocating stock required to meet customer order requirements and processing deliveries
- Liaising with courier to arrange the despatch of customer orders and monitor deliveries being completed
- Liaising extensively with clients to keep them up to date with progress of orders and anticipated delivery schedule. Seeing through until completion.
- Managing any delivery issues that arise and ensuring all queries are fully resolved
- Assisting the overall business with administrative duties.
- Assists the sales and marketing team in communicating new coffees or events to customers
- Assist with controlling the stock of the webshop items, including back end of webshop
- Assists the sales manager with administration duties and ordering
- Assists the production team in ensuring consistency with dispatch.
- Proven work experience in the specialty coffee industry and administration
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Experience with using back end of websites or CRM software
- Exceptional written and verbal english
- Digital prowess
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication and strong customer service
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Competitive salary - London Living Wage Employer
- 28 paid holidays plus public/bank holiday pro-rata
- Access to delicious coffee and a lot of knowledge
- Working with a great bunch of people
- Ongoing training
To apply, please send your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what makes you the ideal candidate for this role, and why you would like to work with us.