An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive to join the Climpson & Sons team.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual with sales experience or an Account Manager looking to take the next step. This role will be required to meet sales targets in a B2B environment. As well as approaching potential new customers with the aim to get their business, you will manage the incoming sales. This may involve a wide range of sectors including converting customers to specialty coffee. You will understand the customer needs and recommend appropriately.
The successful candidate will be a driven, resourceful, and enthusiastic individual who wants to grow their career and learn how to operate in an exciting and fast paced, over caffeinated industry. A love for specialty coffee is a must.
- Responsibility to present and a portfolio of Climpson’s coffee range, equipment, and ancillaries. This will require actively prospecting, managing and engaging with a wide variety of people.
- Establish and maintain an up to date sales pipeline and lead generation lists.
- Have a clear understanding of Climpson’s values, products and benefits, and be able to articulate and demonstrate at a coffee tasting or meeting.
- Evaluate, qualify and respond to leads in a professional and timely manner. Majority of communication will be via telephone, email and in person.
- Negotiate, interact and develop lasting relationships with businesses across a range of sectors with the aim of building relationships with key decision makers to drive sales.
- Diagnose our customers’ key business needs and develop a deep understanding of the way they operate.
- Recruit prospective clients to events and trade shows within the UK and Europe
- Work with the Sales Manager and Management team to structure the qualifying process, the customer offer and create a strategy to qualify new target markets as required.
- Collaborate with sales, training and marketing team to identify and grow opportunities within territory/target market.
- Work with the MD and marketing team to establish the appropriate marketing mix and channel for target markets.
- Create proposals in the Climpson’s style in an organised and timely manner. Ensure benefits are communicated.
- Work with the logistics team to ensure smooth delivery of equipment, installations as well as ensuring the new customer process is followed.
- Ensure the After-Sales Process is communicated, handed over, followed up & followed through.
- To provide a written monthly report detailing successes, challenges, opportunities and any support needed to achieve the set targets.
- To have structured communication with teams to feedback on offering, competitor activity and pipeline campaigns.
- To participate and contribute to trade shows and coffee festivals throughout the year, showcasing your skills with the aim to generate leads and sales.
- Be involved at cuppings and hosting of events.
- To keep up to date with developments in specialty coffee, equipment and trends
The successful candidate must have attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines, targets and under pressure. Be an effective communicator and active listener, in order to identify client’s needs. The ability to multi-task and work as a team player are key personal skills required for this role, in order for the Sales department to achieve total sales targets.
Competitive salary based on experience. Plus commissions.
Company benefits including all you can drink coffee, laptop, team incentives and activities, perks, occasional travel, access to company pension scheme.
Please send a CV, a cover letter, max one side, including the thing that excites you most about this role, and setting out how your experience meets the job description, to email@example.com