Sales & Account Executive
(After Hours Product Range)
Climpson & Sons are looking for a sales account manager to take our After Hours product range to the streets of London! The After Hours range includes Espresso Martini, coffee liqueur, cold brew and some other exciting projects in the pipeline.
Reporting to our After Hours manager and directors, the aim of this role will be to develop our existing After Hours stocked venues across London but also forge new relationships and find new customers to take on our expanding range of products. Our successful candidate will be able to target a range of on-trade and off-trade partners to ensure our After Hours products are well represented.
Our successful candidate will be able to create opportunities and handle incoming enquiries, converting them into accounts. You will also partner closely with customers to ensure orders are placed and our products are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting sales trends to our AH team. A background in bars and cocktails is recommended as an understanding of the industry is vital. Also, a passion for the F&B industry, in general, is strongly advised.
You will also have the ability to work independently with the potential to grow your team and spread our reach through the rest of the UK and Europe. You will also be a team player in being able to chip in with various roles in our small team. We will participate in events and shows and our candidate will be able to assist in planning and working these important events.
The job will be based in Leyton and London Fields at our production facility and office respectively. The hours will be full time with the occasional weekend or evenings for events with the aim of reaching the audience of Greater London.
We can provide a laptop and an oyster card for travel, the perks will be access to great coffee and drinks, job satisfaction in knowing you are selling great products and working with a great team!
This role is separate from the coffee roasting, production and sales, however does overlap.
Climpson & Sons is a pioneering specialty coffee roastery established in Hackney in 2002 and has been serving great coffee through our cafes and supplying great beans to our wholesale customers throughout the UK and Europe. We have recently broadened our horizons and have released a range of coffee-based beverages that cater to both the on and off-trade and aim to increase our offering and reach over time to the whole of the UK and beyond.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and the product is received on time.
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts.
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales.
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into the relevant systems.
- Represent Climpson & Sons at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender education.• Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out coffee and cocktail educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Results-oriented experience with a minimum of one year of On-Trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong judgment and maturity.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills. Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!