Mato Cups, set of two
This variant is currently sold out
Climpson & Sons are proud to endorse the Mato cup by Maikr as our new bespoke coffee cup range
Designed for the coffee lover who loves great design, and unique objects. Designed to stack, the Mato Cup is an amazing way to save that extra space whilst owning a beautiful piece of design. Influenced by the design of wine glasses, the Mato cup features a unique funneled shape, the Mato cup directs the aromas to your nose to draw in the distinct flavours of your chosen roast.
Mato Product Information
- Set of two
- Available in matte white, grey or charcoal colours
- Shape enhance coffee's aromas
- Elegant design
- 350 ml max volume, but fill half-way to take advantage of the Mato cup's unique geometry to enhance your tasting experience
Mato revisits familiar household items to improve their design and functionality.
Their mission is to develop a line of high quality home and garden accessories that fit the contemporary lifestyle of our design-minded, eco-conscious customers.
Designer Profile: Peter Strzebniok
- Licensed architect and designer from Germany
- Adjunct professor at the International Program in Design and Architecture at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok and the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
- Peter’s work has been featured in numerous international publications, including Wallpaper, Corrieredella Serra, Sunset Magazine, The New York Times and Space Magazine.