For this one, you're going to need a cafetiere - obviously, we recommend the Bodum Brazil, you'll also need a kettle, filtered water, grinder, scales and some roasted coffee.
- 40g coffee (medium/coarse grind - 9.0 on EK) / 600ml water / 95 degree water / 5 min brew time (1:15 brew ratio
- START - Pour all 600ml into cafetiere
- Stir coffee four times
- Leave coffee for 3 minutes then stir again four times
- At 5 mins use the two spoons to remove the crust from the top of the coffee
- Insert plunger but only press to the top off the coffee and use as a filter
- Pour and enjoy.
If the coffee is weak and thin, use more coffee or brew for longer.
If the coffee is bitter, grind coarser next time
If the coffee is sharp, sour or flat, grind finer next time.