Is the Aeropress your brew of choice? Let this Climpson's brew guide help you to create the best Aeropress possible created by our very own Matt Randell the 'English Aeropress Champion 2016' !
You'll need an Aeropress, some scales, water, a kettle, paper filters, freshly roasted coffee, filtered water and a grinder.
1) Weigh out your coffee with your scales before grinding and boil your kettle. We recommend using 65g of coffee per litre of water.
2) Wet your filter paper (paper doesn't taste nice) and preheat Aeropress with hot water.
3) Grind your freshly roasted coffee on a medium grind, like granulated sugar & add to Aeropress.
4) Add your water, all in one go. We recommend using filtered water with a low mineral content.
5) Stir your brew 4 times, ensuring all grounds a soaked.
6) Allow to brew for 1:15
7) Screw cap and filter on, Place mug over the cap and carefully invert.
8) Gently plunge for 30 seconds.
Enjoy!! If your coffee is bitter, next time grinder your coffee coarser. If your coffee is weak or sharp, next time grind your coffee finer.