Brewing Using the Aerobie Aeropress
- with Head Barista, Tetsuya YamadaYou're gonna need an Aeropress, then you're also gonna need some scales, a kettle, paper aeropress filters, some roasted coffee, filtered water, and a grinder.
- Dose 15.0g (EK9.5), water 200g (85 ppm), 88℃
- Using wet filter paper, warm up aeropress
- 0:00 200g and stir 3 times
- 0:50 stir 3 times, set up filter cap
- 1:00-1:30 press
- Overall brew time: 2 minutes.
If the coffee is too intense or harsh, use less coffee.
If the coffee is weak and watery, use more coffee.
If the coffee is bitter, grind coarser next time.
If the coffee is flat, sharp or sour, then grind finer next time.
If the coffee is juicy, full and flavourful then drink it up and brew another!