We are looking for a new member for our After Hours team. Looking for a hands-on, technically minded individual to assist in crafting our award winning drinks and manage the delivery of the product through maintaining and organising dispense equipment.
This job suits people that have a love for food and beverage (especially coffee) who want to work in this exciting and fulfilling industry and those who also like to visit customers throughout London and occasionally abroad and have a problem solving sensibility. All training will be provided in-house, so anyone who has a ‘fix it’ attitude and who cares about delivering quality products and service; this could suit you.
A drivers licence would be required as occasionally we will need to deliver equipment to customers for installations, etc.
The main objective of the beverage technician/production assistant is to maintain/organise/fix the beverage dispense equipment, this includes setting up equipment for events and one off occasions.
The After Hours department produces an award winning coffee liqueur and RTD coffee and coffee cocktail beverages in different formats, including kegs. You will assist in production and quality control.
- Manage, organise and order beverage dispense equipment.
- Problem solve/maintain beverage dispense equipment at our accounts throughout London and occasionally outside of London.
- Fix rudimentary issues with faulty beverage equipment in our maintenance department.
- Research, test alternative beverage dispense solutions.
- Assist in day to day production in our roastery, covering the Production Manager when absent.
- Work alongside the logistics team to ensure smooth operation of installs and call outs.
- Assist the MD in measuring and monitoring emissions; with the goal of reducing or offsetting.
We are looking for someone who is demonstrably technically minded with strong attention to detail. You need to be able to troubleshoot technical problems and see through to resolution. A full clean drivers licence.
You will need to be able to taste alcohol.
Other Benefits: Free weekly yoga session, all the coffee you can drink, company get-togethers and social events; monthly cupping clubs; access to a bunch of awesome, experienced coffee professionals. We are a B corp pending business.
Get in touch.
If this sounds like you please get in touch with your cv and cover letter; detailing why you would be the best person for the role to email@example.com