Terms & Conditions for courses & workshops
Climpson & Sons courses and workshops are bound by these terms and conditions. By booking to attend a course or workshop you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
Prices + Availability
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website or click on https://climpsonandsons.com/collections/barista-courses-and-workshops/.
- Before booking a course or workshop, please make sure you have read the full description and content, to be sure you understand what's included.
- Upon receipt of your booking and subsequent payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
Booking and Payments
- Course fees must be paid online at time of booking.
- Invoice and booking information will be issued via email once payment has been made and your booking is confirmed.
- You can cancel your booking or move it to a different date if you notify us at least five (5) working days before the date of your course. We operate on a Monday - Friday basis as standard.
- Any payments will be refunded to the original payment method in the event of the course getting cancelled or postponed, or when notified to Climpson & Sons a minimum of 5 days before the course date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course, Climpson & Sons reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by Climpson & Sons, we will endeavour to inform all attendees at least a week before it is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible.
- All fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another course of your choosing.
- Climpson & Sons will not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.