You're gonna need an Aeropress, then you're also gonna need some scales, a kettle, paper aeropress filters, some roasted coffee, filtered water and a grinder.
- Dose 14.0g (EK9.5) (finer than you would for a pour over), water 200g, 95℃
- Using wet filter paper, warm up Aeropress by running hot water through
- Place your plunger at the number 4 mark
- Invert your Aeropress
- Add 14g of coffee
- 0:00 200g and stir 3 times
- 2:00 set up filter cap
- Carefully invert and place onto a mug
- 2:00 - 2:30 press
- Overall brew time: 2:30 minutes.
If the coffee is too intense or harsh, use less coffee.
If the coffee is weak and watery, use more coffee.
If the coffee is bitter, grind coarser next time.
If the coffee is flat, sharp or sour, then grind finer next time.
If the coffee is juicy, full and flavourful then drink it up and brew another!