How to make a cold brew
You'll need your Hario Mizudashi, a grinder, filtered water, and scales. Alternatively, you could use a mason jar and V60 Papers to filter out the coffee after brewing.
- 60g specialiy coffee (coarse grind - 11 on EK)
- 1 Liter of filtered water
- Place 60g of your coffee into the mesh part of the Hario Mizudashi
- Pour in 1 litre of water while agitating the coffee to ensure all the coffee is wet
- Place in a cool area or in the fridge
- Let it brew for about 16 - 18 hours